The more clients’ demands increase, the more companies feel the need to improve especially with regard to the financial control of the companies key areas. The majority of managerial employees today are aware that using books to run a company’s financial plan which ensues from an analysis of costs and revenues is no longer sufficient in this day and age.
The procedure for introduction of controlling is different in each company. In order to optimise internal company processes it is necessary to first identify the key performance indicators (KPI) of a company which are to be measured. It should be remembered that “What we don’t measure, we don’t control”. Subsequent to identification, is the implementation phase, where tools for automatic processing of reports for the controlling department are designed and set in place.
For our customers, we will propose the KPI’s to be measured, and we set the rules for controlling, both on the company and global corporate levels.
Our focus is centred upon controlling costs and revenues using data from books. The proposed KPIs relate to:
- profitability of each contract
- profitability of each salesman
- achieved margin on sold goods or services
- human resources management
- individual processes in manufacturing
Among the regular reports we also include:
- balance sheet and profit and loss account according to local standards
- balance sheet and profit and loss account according to the standards of the parent company
- consolidation report
- payables and receivables ledgers as required by client
- cash management
- statistical reports
The form of the final reports and their distribution depends on the customer's requirements and used ERP SW. We can provide an on-line access to BI (SW for business intelligence) for customers who use our ERP software, where each user then can access reports showing the data needed for effective management and decision-making.